Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

okay game.

a very good solid thing about it is that it's addicting, very fun to play. as others point out, it has some MAJOR flaws, one of many being sticky controls. it's fun, but it could be alot better.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

awesome, but

i found a glitch, i dont know if it's supposed to be something that actually happens, but...
well, when you have, for example, a barretta or a glock, and you go to pick up another one so you can duel wield, then once you drop it, you still have the amount of ammo that the duel weapons had, with only one gun. if you picked up two barettas and dropped one, the other one would have 30 rounds in one clip, i think one baretta only holds about 15 per clip. if this is not a glitch i'm sorry.

great game!

Zelda Rythms Zelda Rythms

luv it!

great game dude! *sniff* it brought back memories. i loved Saria's song

luksfarris responds:

me too =]

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

love it!

love the game, alot more fun than thing thing arena 2. scored #23 on the top score charts with 1462 stinky bean kills.

South Park Wazzup Shooter South Park Wazzup Shooter

lol

this was pretty funny and it does test your reflexes.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

i love this game!

first time playing it and i get to space in 13 days, probably not the best score but it's a start! loved the game.

How To Make A Sig How To Make A Sig

pretty good

so wait, you're telling me that this place where you can download flash for free, is illegal? i f i have it wrong and it is legal , pls tell me so i can download it.

DCorp responds:

Technically it's illegal, but it's not like the police go to every single household to raid people who pirate stuff. You are free to download anything, mainly because you're trying before you buy it, meaning you can try it for how long you feel is necessary.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

cool

i like this mario game mostly because it puts my skills to the test. if all these games were easy then we wouldnt be used to hard things when they came. "no powerups" no run button" are fine for me. and Alexnobody, until you can make a better game dont criticize this one.
nice game man.

Lone Survivor Lone Survivor

fun

nice half life 2 story and stuff but why arent there any med packs or health?

Thorgaming responds:

you get med packs and grenades randomly when killing enemies and rarely!

Sniper Game Demo Sniper Game Demo

too much like tactical assassin

if you want to make it a little different then try to make your own game from scratch without startoffs from other games. other than that, it would make a good game.

keiranlovett responds:

How is it like tactical assassin? I'll look into that thanks!